CTA Gender strategy
This strategy updates CTA’s first strategy 0on gender and agriculture published in 2003. Along with CTA’s Partnership and Youth Strategies it was developed to complement CTA’s Strategic Plan 2011-2015. It should therefore be read in conjunction with these.
CTA’s Gender Strategy is built around three main areas of intervention: engaging women in inclusive value chains, increasing their participation in policy processes and building their capacity in ICTs and knowledge management. Each of these three areas will be addressed through a twopronged approach. However, two main innovations of this strategy deserve particular mention.
- Show table of contents
2. Background and rationale
3. Conceptual Framework
4. Female empowerment, ICTS and ICKM
5. Integrating women in value chains
6. Female empowerment and participation in ARD policy processes
7. Mainstreaming gender in CTA’s operations
- > French: Stratégie du CTA sur les questions de genre
- >Free download
- >Share on your social network: