Spore Special Issue 2015 - Global warming: Doing business in a time of climate change
As the climate changes, agriculture needs to transform so that it becomes more profitable, sustainable and resilient. The smallholder farmers and producers who often experience the worst impacts of climate change want practical solutions that work for them and their families. This issue of Spore highlights CTA’s role supporting one such approach, climate smart agriculture (CSA). Featuring positive and inspiring case studies and field reports from across ACP countries, it looks at how farmers, fisheries, young people and community organisations have been working to address the impacts and challenges of climate change.
- Show table of contents
1. Climate change challenges and opportunities
2. Fighting back
3. Climate-smart agriculture
4. What's next?
- > Portuguese: Esporo Número Especial - 2015 - Aquecimento global: ...
- > French: Numéro spécial de Spore 2015 - Changement climatique ...
- >Free download
- >Share on your social network: