Which subscriptions can I apply for through this website?
- Free subscription to our magazine e-Spore
How to create an account on this website
If you are already a subscriber to Spore or to CTA publications
Existing PDS subscribers received a secret 8-character code (digits and letters) and a personal subscriber number. This information was sent to your postal address. If you have changed address please let us know. You will not be able to order on-line without this subscriber number and code.
- On the homepage of https://publications.cta.int/ select ‘My Account ’ and then ‘Activate web account ’.
- Enter your subscriber number and code.
- Please check your account information and update it if necessary.
- Then click ‘Subscribe’. You will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your subscription.
If you are not a subscriber to Spore or to CTA publications
As a prospective CTA Publishing account holder we would like to say welcome to our site and our catalogue! Follow the steps below to create your account.
- Select ‘Apply for a free subscription’on the homepage.
- Complete the subscription form making sure to check everything is correct before selecting ‘Subscribe’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an e-mail asking you to activate your account. This email is sent to the email address you provided in the subscription form. Note that you can only start ordering publications once your account has been approved and activated.
How to communicate an address change
Address changes must be communicated to CTA as soon as possible.
There are different channels to communicate an address change:
If you have an account through this website
If you are moving home or changing jobs you should notify us as soon as possible of your new address. This will allow us to ensure you never
miss an issue of Spore and that you receive the publications you have ordered.
- Click on ‘My account ’ on the homepage.
- Enter your log-in details.
- To update your personal details, select the area you wish to update (my information, organisation details, addresses, subscriptions).
- Select ‘Edit details’ and make any relevant changes
If you do not have a regular access to internet
Please communicate your address change to CTA by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to CTA (PDS) P.O.Box 173 – 6700 AD Wageningen – The Netherlands. Please clearly indicate your old address and your new address.
How can I check the status of my orders?
If you have an account through this website
You can track your order at any time by clicking on ‘Orders ’ once you have logged in to your account.
If you do not have a regular access to the internet
Please send your request to CTA by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to CTA-PDS – P.O.Box 173 – 6700 AD Wageningen – The Netherlands. Please note that the delivery of your order can take from one to three months, depending on your postal system. If you are waiting for your publications for more than three months, we suggest that you report the problem to your local post office.
What should I do if I have not received my secret activation code?
You should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your subscriber number
- Your family name
- Your full postal address (N.B. if you have changed address please send us the old address and the new address).
Without this information we are unable to provide you with your activation code.
Can CTA activate my account for me if I give them my subscription number and code ?
No, however if you do not have any regular internet access you can always send us your change of address information or your publication orders by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post. Your subscription will still be valid even if you do not activate your web account.
How can I communicate feedback on the publications that I received?
If you have recently read a CTA publication and if you would like to assess it, please follow these steps:
- Select the title you would like to rate on https://publications.cta.int/ .
- Click on the button ‘Write a review’.
- Answer the three questions.
- Write your review, explaining in a few words the changes that the publication brought about in your activities. Be specific and give concrete examples.
- Rate the publication, the highest score being five stars.
- Click on the button ‘Post your review’.
Alternatively you can send a message by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: CTA-PDS – P.O.Box 173 – 6700 AD Wageningen – The Netherlands. We will be happy to better serve you in future.
Any other questions or suggestions?
Please send a message by e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to: CTA-PDS – P.O.Box 173 – 6700 AD Wageningen – The Netherlands. We will be happy to better serve you in future.